Thursday, March 5, 2009

i guess you'd say what can make me feel this way..

terngiang-ngiang terus sama lagu my girl.
lagunya bagus deh,

ceritanya tentang seorang cowo yang lagi jatuh cinta,
kayaknya bahagia bgt..


i've got sunshine on a cloudy day
when it's cold outside, i've got the month of may
i guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way
my girl,
talking 'bout my girl..
i've got so much honey, the bees envy me
i've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees



see?
he's happy to be in love with a girl..
sampe-sampe semuanya terasa indah aja gtu.
bagi dia cewe itu membuat hidupnya selalu indah,


tapi pernahkah dia berpikir klo suatu hari cewe itu akan membuatnya sakit hati?..
hmm..


apakah benar mencintai itu indah?
tapi kenapa gw cuma ngerasain sakitnya aja?


can somebody tell me the true meaning of love?

2 comments:

  1. love is a feeling that make you happy and hurt in the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, make sense..
    because we both feel the same way, just like you said. hiks

    ReplyDelete